You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OMSI-Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "low" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 8th 2011

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:31pm

Dennis Dart!!!!!

hey guys , im proud to announce i am going to be making an entrance into the omsi modding scene ;) i am going to be making a dennis dart plaxton pointer 2 SLF bus for those british gamers out there! , im am going to be making dennis RHD version for use with standard omsi maps , ima newbie so if anyone wants to help or has any advice feel free to let me know! i'll upload pics at a later date this bus will be made in zmoddeler but also a single door version , so if anyone wants to help with the single door bit feel free all help is needed !

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:04pm

That´s great!
Present pictures! :)
Baue im Moment mit Ostler86 zusammen die Berliner Buslinie 255 real nach. Fragen dazu bitte ausschließlich an mich (per PN).
Brauchst du einen Betatester? Wenn ja dann bist du hier an der richtigen Adresse!
Schnell und zuverlässig! ZIP oder AMS oder RAR Maps oder Repaints u.s.w.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen: Rein :bus_small: ! :)

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2011

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 10:29am

Dennis Dart... Leyland Olypian too!

Interesting to see how you get on with that, I was planning to do one of those after a Leyland Olympian. I'm a newbie to modelling too, I'm still searching for some blueprints.

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2011

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 1:20pm

Can't wait to see how this turns out... good luck!

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 3:20pm

hmmm okay guys im kinda stuck, haha i have one side done with glass , i have the rear basic shape and i have the front basic shape , now i have no idea what to do :/ if anyone can help please do!

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 5:17pm

Do the other side and finish the front and back! Then you will have a model! (Have you put wheels on?)

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 5:25pm

pictures are here!

hey guys , sorry im posting at long intervals as you already klnow im a newb so im just getting to grips with my model :P anyways here we have the right hand side of the dart :D i have mad a start on the front end aswerll :P i will post more images as the bus progresses

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "low" (Dec 13th 2011, 6:04pm)

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 8:30pm

Looking good!!! My Leyland has run aground a bit trying to finish the windows "Cannot push/pull curved or smoothed surfaces" -But it's not curved!!!

Date of registration: Jan 20th 2012

Friday, January 20th 2012, 11:53am

Anything happening with this bus??

Monday, January 30th 2012, 10:29am

so...... anything on this one yet?

Monday, February 6th 2012, 7:01pm

so then, this dart is it being made or not????

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2011

Monday, February 6th 2012, 7:14pm

Why do you ask this nearly every week? If the creator of the bus doesn't give us some informations, the bus is probably stopped!
Write him a PM and don't ask this again and again..

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:07pm

sorry... just thought the hole idea of a forum was to ask a question and get an answer.

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2012

Monday, July 9th 2012, 6:45pm

i would like to see it but in download and in game so i can use it becuase i like this bus

hey guys , im proud to announce i am going to be making an entrance into the omsi modding scene ;) i am going to be making a dennis dart plaxton pointer 2 SLF bus for those british gamers out there! , im am going to be making dennis RHD version for use with standard omsi maps , ima newbie so if anyone wants to help or has any advice feel free to let me know! i'll upload pics at a later date this bus will be made in zmoddeler but also a single door version , so if anyone wants to help with the single door bit feel free all help is needed !

Date of registration: Dec 6th 2011

Monday, July 9th 2012, 9:16pm

Hm, in the Last Forum you also posted it, but it looks fine. Lets see what it is going to.

Waidmannsluster

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2011

Monday, July 9th 2012, 9:55pm

Good Work;)
LÖSCHEN BITTE!!!

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 3:20pm

sorry guys , ive had no time on my hands, i have been busy with college and work /: i will also be remoddeling the whole bus from scratch... i gotta look up a few tutorials to refresh my mind . although doesnt look like i will be finishing this bus as there is one being made by 'man 1333' over at aussie x he already has it ingame..

Date of registration: Oct 23rd 2012

Friday, November 16th 2012, 1:27am

Downhill Circular, Sunderland per chance? Used to be the 104 TWPTE when I last lived there. Looks cool tho.
Manchmal findet auch ein blindes Huhn ein korn

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2013

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 5:13pm

help me please

Hello i am new to add on buses and tried to get the dennis dart but it is an adobe file which i can not use :( . please could you make a WIP version :?: thanks!