You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OMSI-Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 11:01am

Hab die Map getestet und muss sagen es gibt Gutes und Schlechtes. Das Gute, die Map ist vom Straßenverlauf gut gelungen. Das Schlechte ist,
es wurden Bäume an Stellen gepflanzt wo man nie mit dem Bus entlang fährt. Also übertrieben. Das 3D Gras ist ebenfalls übertrieben gepflanzt,
obwohl es schon im Forum bekannt ist das es Performencefressend ist!
Vielleicht solltet ihr euch mal angewöhnen nicht eine Map nach Aussehen im Edotor bauen, sondern nach Leistung fürs fahren.Vorallem
hätte man darauf eigentlich achten können da hier der NL im Einsatz ist und der Bus schon sehr viel Leistung frisst!
Somit habe ich die Map wieder deinstalliert!

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 2:55pm

Ich finde die Map sehr schön, bin die Gestern Abend mal ausführlicher gefahren. Ach schön^^ Danke für diese Map. :thumbsup:

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2012

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 6:44pm

Bei mit fehlen ein paar Objekte die Kreuzungen,wo griege ich die fehlenden Kreuzungen her.

Mfg

Setra315nf
Lg Setra315nf :D

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2011

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 7:10pm

Hello,
I think it's a good map. But nevertheless I have to tell you some negative aspects from my point of view.
First: The train station in Wolgast is very nice. But aroung the station til the busstop "Wolgast" there are too many trees. And especially the same trees. Maybe you use the "Random"-function and then the editor will select you different trees and you only have to set them.
Then I think the mountains around the route are too high and too slight. - They are very unrealistic.
Then I have also a little hint for you: As far as I know the busstop "Koserow" is called "Feuerwache" or "Koserow, Feuerwache" and the busstop "Wolgast" ist called "Bahnhofstraße" or "Wolgast, Bahnhofsstraße". ;)
But I also see that you have a nice bulding style, guys! Hence I like this map and I will occasionally turn my rounds on it! ;)

Greets Sascha
Als offizieller Experte helfe ich euch gerne per PN in den folgenden Gebieten: Mapbau im Bezug auf detailreiche und realistische Bebauung - auch ohne Modellierkenntnisse!

• "Heir" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2012

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 9:45pm

Hab die Map getestet und muss sagen es gibt Gutes und Schlechtes. Das Gute, die Map ist vom Straßenverlauf gut gelungen. Das Schlechte ist,
es wurden Bäume an Stellen gepflanzt wo man nie mit dem Bus entlang fährt. Also übertrieben. Das 3D Gras ist ebenfalls übertrieben gepflanzt,
obwohl es schon im Forum bekannt ist das es Performencefressend ist!
Vielleicht solltet ihr euch mal angewöhnen nicht eine Map nach Aussehen im Edotor bauen, sondern nach Leistung fürs fahren.Vorallem
hätte man darauf eigentlich achten können da hier der NL im Einsatz ist und der Bus schon sehr viel Leistung frisst!
Somit habe ich die Map wieder deinstalliert!

Sorry, but I can't be focused on performance since OMSI is really bugged and developers are doing nothing with it. I'm mostly focused on adding a lot of objects just to make it more real. It's also not my business if you can run the map properly or not. I can only offer my help if needed. I make it mainly for myself and releasing it to people is just additional.
As I previously said: noone forces anyone to play it.

Then I think the mountains around the route are too high and too slight

Yes, I know. I had no time to fix it.
Also bus stop names will not be changed.
Thank you.

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 6:25pm

Danke !!

Great. Thanks. I have no problems during the installation an no problems with the KI Performance (NL202)

Euro2010.

Date of registration: Jan 28th 2012

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 8:04pm

Also die Map an sich ist ja ganz schön. Aber wie man die ohne Verspätung fahren soll, ist mir ein Rätsel. Habs jetzt zwei Mal zu unterschiedlichen Tageszeiten und Wochentagen ausprobiert. Beim ersten Versuch warens 10min Verspätung und beim 2. Versuch warens immer noch 6min. Und beim 2. Versuch bin ich teilweise echt schon gerast wie ein Irrer. KI ohne Fahrplan hab ich auch schon auf 100 runtergestellt.

Das Problem sind die Ampeln bzw. die Abbieger die alles blockieren.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 8:27pm

Das ist im Alltag auch so, da kommen die Busse auch immer zu spät. Wenn dann schraube den AI Verkehr runter, dann hast du nicht so viele Fahrzeuge. An denen die übrig bleiben kann man sich ganz leise dran vorbei schleichen :whistling:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 8:36pm

Deine Map ist besser als die alte... VIEL BESSER!
Echt schön, macht Spaß auf ihr zu fahren.
DB Fernverkehr AG
Besucht mich doch auf Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/trainberlin/
oder auf YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSD202fan

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 10:30pm

Great map but it's very laggy, down to my Stupid graphics card, saving to get a beyond powerful GFX card to eventually run two of them together, you need it for OMSI, it's not so much RAM it's Graphical power, you need a high texture fill rate card that won't overload and an SSD hard drive :D

Great work still, but near unplayable on my 1GB rubbish GFX card.

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 4:35am

Actually it's CPU, even though some very robust configurations seem to eventually cause some strange stuttering. But this map doesn't require a 1GB card.
Fortunately I'm able to run this map in my pc with a 256 MB-shared memory card and a Core 2 Duo.

I can't get bored of this map, really good for relaxing
- Temporarily retired from OMSI -

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Thiago

Date of registration: Dec 7th 2011

Friday, May 4th 2012, 3:59pm

Problem mit der Map

Map lädt normal bis der Umgebungsverkehr geladen werden soll, dann kommt eine Felermeldung , DATEI NICHT GEFUNDEN.

hab alles ganz normal wie alle anderen Maps instaliert.

Woran kann dass liegen ?

Monday, May 7th 2012, 11:54am

Hey guys.
Due to many questions on my mail I just want to inform you that this project is not stopped.
I will continue my work as soon as my PC is fixed ( that is this week for sure).
I already know what will be done in next version: new town(s), route(s) and fixes.
Greets.

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2012

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 1:54am

Really nice Map, i run it without problems and i'm looki'n forward for a expansion! ^^
Like the Overland layout, without stopping every 5 Seconds... :thumbup:

Greetings!

Red :)

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 8:03am

bei mir geht die map garnicht echt komisch

Date of registration: Dec 4th 2011

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:20am

Good!
I do not speak German ! :D

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:21am

I'm really looking forward to you to make a better one. I'm waiting.
Missunderstood. Sorry.

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2011

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:49am

He said: The Map is doesn't work. Not doesn't fun :D

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:55am

He said: The Map is doesn't work. Not doesn't fun :D

And here comes the problem when you are writing in german instead of communicating with developers, Der-Marcel.
Thank you Gokudera for translation.

Date of registration: Dec 3rd 2011

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:55am

Nice Map, but there's a bug with the waiting passengers at the bus stops. For example, at some stations, people waiting at the busstop, direction Koserow. Then, the bus to Wolgast arrives and the people walk across the street and through the bus and take the bus to Wolgast. Same problem in the other direction.
Will you fix it in the next update or is there a possibility to fix it alone?
Best Regards.
Dein Weltbild ist ein Bilderwerk von Bilderberg !!!!!!

"Lasst mich das Geld einer Nation drucken und kontrollieren, und ich mache mir nichts daraus, wer die Gesetze schreibt."
Amschel Mayer von Rothschild, Begründer der Bänkerdynastie der Rothschilds, 1838