Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Marcels OMSI-Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »CityBus« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 14:00

Berkhof Jonckheer/DAF SB250

Hello Everybody,

Since the beginning of 2011 I am working on the DAF SB250 City Bus which drive here in Amsterdam. I have not worked non stop of it ofcourse but the project turned out to be much bigger than I thought, because I didn`t knew there were five different series of this bus. At the old forum I have explained the differences between the series, the ugly spots at the front and back at the outside of those models have been fixed by now so don`t look at them. Short after I made that topic my real life job gave me the opportunity to work a lot more hours for a half year period, so that`s why it was so quiet from my side but now I am back on track. 8)

Here are the first tests in OMSI:

My plan is to bring the first serie completely to OMSI, that includes scripting and everything, than hopefully it would not be so hard to "copy and paste" the rest of the series into OMSI.

To-do list (last updated 09-03-2015):

-Sounds
-Edit rain textures - Rain is flickering at front window I still need to fix this. 80% Done
-Dirt maps - Sternet serie only the back part left to do. After that only the last serie is still without dirt maps. 75% Done
-Improving light maps (if possible) - Done
-Convert heater buttons and make them work - Done
-Add ABS system - Done
-Add IBIS system - I still have to find out which button does what. 70% Done
-Add missing switches on the dashboard (these are missing because I still have to find out how they work) - Done
-Remove textures and model files which are not in use
-Convert all (or most) textures to .dds if I am 100% sure there will be no loss in quality - One person at this forum did a test and there was loss in quality so this one is off the list.
-Test phase
Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CityBus« (9. März 2015, 21:50)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 19:30

very very very very very Nice Bus i Really Like it :) keep up the good work
Setra - Best in Class.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 19:31

looks not bad! I wish you Good luck! ;)

_____

Maybe my english is bad ^^

Beruf: Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 19:33

Looks really interesting!!! :thumbsup:

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 19:34

Good pictures.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 19:46

Wow! Nice bus! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
I started learning German. It is really hard, and I only know one semester's worth. I appreciate any help! Vielen Dank!

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDezpRaHE4LeKPO3ThZrCw

See profile page for system specifications.

Beruf: BKF-Azubi

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 20:02

Looks really interesting! :D Good work 'till now, just keep it up! :)
B.BLEZZED.

Beruf: Schule

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 21:00

Looks very Nice.!!
Wer Hilfe bei seiner Map oder bei einem Repaint haben will, kann per PN melden.^^

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 21:14

Thanks for all the compliments. :D

I have edited the first post because I got a error message when I wanted to view my post before posting it, and since a moderator had to approve my post I saw the missing things just this evening. So now a screenshot of the back + a link to the topic at the old forum is included.
Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

Beruf: BKF-Azubi

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 21:26

Is the picture of the dashboard and the drivers place actual we see in the old forum? Or is there a more actual one to show? :D
B.BLEZZED.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 21:54

Hello,
nice to see more of your model, liked it since you presented it to us ;)
I love these dutch buses!, mostly the Den Oudsten Alliance B90 but this one is great too.
Which gearbox has this bus?, I hope it´s ZF, DAF sounds really good with these gearboxes.

Greetings
Frankfurt am Main Linie 60 (2003-2014) Neubau

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 22:03

Is the picture of the dashboard and the drivers place actual we see in the old forum? Or is there a more actual one to show? :D
Only some little things have been changed like the steering wheel and the column. Also the space beneath the dashboard is created according to its real life version, most people do not really care about that part. And I have made the tickets block + little desk lamp on the "table" right next to the driver seat.

I will not show screenshots of it because from now on I will only show everything that is already converted into OMSI. 8)

@Bdvmot002,

It doesn`t sound like a ZF gearbox unfortunately so I think it has to be a Voith one. Ofcourse I will figure this out when I it is time to work on the sounds.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012, 22:45

nice job, it looks really fantastic, the model is a good choice for OMSI :)

Is the front door a out-swing-door or opened it in direction interior? (50% google translator :rolleyes: )

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Mai 2012, 00:04

nice job, it looks really fantastic, the model is a good choice for OMSI :)

Is the front door a out-swing-door or opened it in direction interior? (50% google translator :rolleyes: )

The front door is opened in the interior just like the MAN SD buses from M&R.

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Mai 2012, 09:35

Keep up that nice work!

Finally some dutch junk in omsi 8)
Greetings from Holland!

> Ich verstehe Deutsch, but I reply in English ;-) <
All my mods can be found at my website (link at my profile)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Mai 2012, 10:40

Looking nice! Kind of like our DAF SB220s in the UK:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/martin65/6080321007/

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Mai 2012, 13:58

Woehoe eindelijk een echte Nederlandse bus echt super! En het ziet er goed uit! :D
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mark Correia Pimenta

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 21:56

Are there any plans for releasing a beta?

Beruf: Leitung von zahlreichen Unternehmen in Lapis' OMSI-Land

Alias: Towelie

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 21:57

Super! ;-)
MB Citaro C2 Stadtbusfamilie <3

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 22:05

@MetaData: If he gives a beta to testers, this bus maybe would be the 4th bus which is stolen by beta testers!